Saturday, August 21, 2010

spit it out...

Come n hear my pain...
Hear my cries...hear my call...
lend me your ears...lend me your eyes...
Come and see my fall, see my error...know my faults
Time halts...see my loss
Know that I'm lacking...
Try to trap me...Wiretap me...back-stab me
Break the faith...fall from grace
Tell me lies...time flies...just close your eyes and fly with this....

You said to trust you, you'd never hurt me...

Now I'm disgusted...Since then adjusted...

Certainly you fooled me...ridiculed me...u left me hanging...
Think long range...narrow-minded...

Left me blinded...

Not many would bear the pressure...you comprehend me
You want to end me...you offend me
Owh...it's trauma...feel the trauma

I close my eyes
And I see You standing there
I cry...
Tears of sorrow... *I die....*



Girl, you're stepping on my toes...back up off me...take your hands off me
Give me room to breathe...*sigh...*

I'm not hearing it....I'm not fearing it....I'm up to my ears in it...
Some women find that seductive....some say it's lunacy

Reluctantly I've been moving on...try to ignore you
Sorry if I bore you....I neglect you..
Sorry...Don't mean to disrespect you&your decision...i'm just to fool...

But...Can't you see for what i did?? I love you dearly....And that sincerely
But you annoy me....You avoid me
Now I'm here to stay...Forever and ever and a day that's never
I can't let you go... I can't forget it
Why you did it... I won't permit it
And won't acquit it...I want to fight you...but i'm tired of doing that...i'm backing off...

Can't stand nobody like you
You can't run
You can't hide
No surprise
Close your eyes

Hear my cries and hear my calls
Lend me your ears to hear all these nonsense

See my fall...See my errors...Know my faults
Time halts....See my loss
Know I'm lacking...

No comments:

Post a Comment